Friday, May 23, 2008

Chew On This

Let's face it. I get bored. I've got a big brain to go with this big body. I need to be stimulated! Sure, the walks are fine - but there's nothing for me to do in the house beyond play with my toys and chew on my bones! That's puppy stuff! Do I get to hold the remote? No! Do I get to choose what we watch on the TIVO? No! If only I had thumbs! (I'm using wag to text software at the moment, in case you were wondering.)

Life just isn't fair.

So, to let my people know I am bored - I recently came up with a master plan. I'll get them where it really hurts - their shoes. I know know they're important. I'm always helping Ryann find them before walks. This way I can tell them I'm bored in a way they can't ignore. Too bad the shoe supply is limited around here. I should go find those Sex in the City gals.

Speaking of my big body, I now weigh 88 pounds thanks to a controlled diet of kibble, carrots, popcorn and the occasional dill pickle randomly placed on the neighborhood sidewalks. Shoes along the road, I can understand. One of my brethren was probably telling his people something. Pickles along the sidewalk, on the other paw, I just don't understand. Good thing I'm not too picky.

No comments: