Monday, May 25, 2009

Park It, Doggie

Stacy and Ryann are stressed out. I've been noticing the signs for sometime now. I have had more time on my paws than usual and when they are home they are seldom very far from their computers.

Enough already! They needed to do some serious de-stressing so I convinced them that we needed to take an outing to somewhere new. Sure, we go shopping. We go to the coffee shop. We've even been to the forest preserve, but there I need to stick close to them so they don't get lost.

So, I finally convinced them to go to a park just for stressed out canine caretakers! Let me just say, I think it did them some good. Here's why:

1. They can walk wherever they want, even without me minding them.


2. They can save money because I love to find abandoned tennis balls all throughout the park!


3. They don't need to worry about me getting too hot, because I can take a dip while they relax along the water.



All in all, we had a wonderful time this weekend visiting two different local dog parks! We all are more relaxed now, even me.

No comments: