Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Belated Treats

I love being two! Check out the yummy treat we went to get tonight from Bentley's Barkery. After Ryann and I went for a long walk (I was good - my doggie-sense told me something special was coming), we picked up Stacy and went over to our favorite barkery to get my birthday treat!


Doesn't it look delicious? I could hardly hold myself back from gobbling it down right away. I do have my manners, however, and I waited until Ryann could take a picture of me and my birthday doughnut.


I wanted to savor the experience, so I thought I would take my birthday doughnut to my special treat eating spot. However, luck was not with me and I dropped my treat - blue frosting side down!

Thank goodness Stacy and Ryann don't get mad very easily!


I can't wait until I'm three!

No comments: