Monday, September 8, 2008

Games People Play by a Grumpy Monday Dog

I know what you think. You think I lead a pretty cushy life with my people. Well, think again. Stacy and Ryann are always playing mind games with me. While other dogs get to live the high life by having all the food, water, and love they want - I am being played like a second hand fiddle.

You don't believe me, do you? I didn't think you would - so I got some evidence to prove my case.

Here is a typical mealtime. I call this video "Will Work for Food." Come on, people! Can't you just put my kibble in a bowl like normal owners? No, of course not. You have to stick it inside this plastic thing and you make the dog, without thumbs, get his own food out. Thank you very much.


Now, here's me trying to get a drink of water. Don't these people know how important it is to stay hydrated?


This is the game that my people love to play the most. It's called - "Let's disappear and make the dog think he's abandoned." Seriously - they walk down these steps to some mysterious place that I am not allowed to go (of course) and then they disappear! It is very upsetting and I'm sure that some day they will not return.


It's hard being me.

No comments: