Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Working Like a Dog

Recently, I been making some new friends while spending a few weekends at camp. Unfortunately, now I wonder if my new friends are actually frienemies. They told me all about some of the fun things I should try around the house. Sitting on a people chair, helping myself to food from the counter, etc. They said my people wouldn't mind.


They were wrong.

Now, I've been sentenced to hard labor for my indiscretions. My people made me clean up all the leaves on the entire front yard! At first, the job was a bit overwhelming and I thought maybe we should just leave the leaves on the ground like nature intended.


Then I got into a rhythm. Check it out.



Soon, Stacy felt sorry for me and offered to help.

After a few dozen bags, Stacy needed a break. I was happy to oblige. I'm selfless that way.


Finally, I was finished. It was a hard day's work. I learned an important lesson. Really, I did.


Next time, I won't get caught.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cletus! Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing my guest book! Come on back by sometime.

I think you are right, the best thing is to not get caught!!

Barklove,
RusPee-Ess, I'm adding you to my blogroll if that's ok??