Monday, December 1, 2008

Road Trips and Family Reunions

It's been over a year since I came to live with at my new house with Stacy and Ryann. I can hardly believe it. I have often wondered if I would ever see my birth family again - and this weekend I did!

It all started with an early morning car ride - that seemed to take FOREVER! We stopped a few times along the way and I was able to explore some great new places. Finally - we got to our destination - Grandma's house!!! I love Grandma! She always gives me new toys, feeds me yummy treats and she even stands up for me when I get in trouble! Now, that's something to be really thankful for!

Then, just as I was basking in the glow of my Grandma's love, and my human-biological parents walked right in! One sniff and I knew who they were. I ran around and around, showing them how great my new legs work. Later on, we went outside and I showed them how much my Frisbee fetching skills have improved!

My human-biological parents seem to be doing OK without me. I played with them as much as I could since I am sure they missed playing with me. I could tell my human-biological dad was related to The Enforcer because he kept giving me commands - but I couldn't understand what he wanted me to do! It's too bad that I didn't have more time with him to teach him a few things.


All in all - I had a great Thanksgiving! Seeing my biological human parents was nice - but my favorite part of the weekend was coming back home to our house.

6 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Raising Addie said...

That sounds like a wonderful reunion!

You are sooo lucky!

Kisses
Addie

The Musketeers said...

looks like you have a fun day :D

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers

Lizzy said...

Clete!

You must have been so happy to be reunited again! That is grrrrEAT news!

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Hi there Cletus! It sounds like you had a great time!! YEA!

Barklove,
Rusty

Anonymous said...

Your new parents seem so cool!