Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brrr-I'm So Bored!

These brutal subzero temperatures are ridiculous! Even being the tough guy I am - it is too cold to stay outside for too long! Of course, even if I wanted to stay outside, my poor people are pretty thin-skinned and they just can't take it.

So I've been stuck inside for what seems like an eternity!!! The walls are closing in! Stacy and Ryann feel bad for me, I know. We all miss the neighborhood patrols. I can tell because while I look longingly outside, they look longingly at cookie and cake recipes. Let's just say there has been a lot of whining from everyone in our house.


Still, they are doing what they can. They have been keeping me well-stocked with new toys to keep me busy and we've been playing a lot of hide-and-seek. We are all looking forward to the warm-up today-it's supposed to get up to 20 degrees! We're so excited!

Of course, it is snowing again, but I don't mind that at all. I'll take what I can get!

3 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Its a boring day for us too ! BOOOOOO !

Mason Dixie said...

snow yet again, I know. I love the snow but the temperature below zero is just not for me =(

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Cletus. i can't believe it is so cold! It was so nice outside today.

I hope you can find something to do so you won't be bored. How about destuffing a stuffy? that always helps me! Or spend a little time picturing squirrels freezing and falling out of the trees for you? Does that help?

Barklove,
Rusty