Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Mystery Solved

For months now, I've wondered what was in the "Closed Door Room." It's the only room in our house that I don't get to go into. So, when Stacy and Ryann started moving stuff in and out of this room I took a peak. It turns out this room has a great big bed! For a little while this got my hackles up. Why I am forced to share a bedroom AND sleep on the floor when there is a perfectly good, comfy bed going to waste behind the closed door?

It turns out, that rooms does belong to someone...my Grandma!

If you don't already have a grandma you should get one. My Grandma has very good manners. She always brings me a present and I, having good manners myself, always make sure to play with it right away. This time she brought me a toy with three rings on it. I'm good with toys; I already removed two of the rings! My Grandma also stands up for me. When we went to the Farmer's Market and I got in trouble for being a little rowdy, she told Ryann that the other dogs started it. Thanks, Grandma!

Grandmas love to play games with their pups. My Grandma never gets tired of playing fetch with me inside the house or out in the yard. Grandma told me that sometimes she needs to play games with Stacy and Ryann, too, so they don't guess that she likes me the best. She really likes it if I sit very close to her while she is playing cards with them. She says I'm her good luck charm.

She's probably right.

No comments: