Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun to Spare

I am so glad this week is over. I've had a lot of fun; although it came at quite a price. I finally made it to my doggie play group, but I was so sore afterwards I couldn't move for two days! My people took good care of me and gave me lots of love.

Things must have seemed pretty bad because Ryann invited her friends over to help cheer me up. I knew right away they were her friends because they all brought the same book that she has been reading. They all sat around and talked - about me, of course.

One of them even brought a friend for Pinny! We've named him Pinny, Jr. and he is just as much fun as Pinny, Sr. The three of us have had a great time playing together while I waited to get my legs back after play group. Now, I'm almost as good as new and ready for the weekend!

No comments: