Monday, June 23, 2008

Change You Can Believe In - No Dog Left Outside

Canine friends, I am asking you to follow me as I lead us forth into the future. It is time for a change. Too long has man's "best" friend been denied some of the fundamental rights of all citizens of this great country.

We have been denied the right to go inside.

You know I'm not talking about going indoors to see the white coat people or to get a fancy wash and dry. I'm talking about the desire that all of us with four-legs has to experience the inside world.

Keep your tails wagging because I can smell that a change is coming. Just the other day I was out with my people and we followed the usual shopping procedures. While one of them goes inside, I wait outside in complete and total ridicule with the other. As I wait patiently, it feels like every single person that walks by is looking down on me. However, I now I have a new leash on life because the most amazing event occured when we came to a new store this weekend.

We all went inside.

I was so shocked that I implemented the "skid" technique in hopes of avoiding the white coats or the dunking tank. But, as soon as I took a deep breath my world was changed forever. Not only was I allowed to enter this magical building - we were also surrounded by treats and toys made just for DOGS!

Friends - I have seen the future. A future where canines and their people can not only live together, but shop together and play together without discrimination. You, too, can experience the future. Join me if you believe in change. Follow me to Bentley's Corner Barkery and lead your people into the world as it should be.

I am Clete and I approved this post.

No comments: