Monday, June 9, 2008

No Bones About It

Something strange is happening in my house.

Stacy and Ryann rummaged around in one of our closets and pulled a large box and a weird shaped bag. They opened up the box and bag and pulled out shiny pieces that fit together. Never in my life have I seen what happened next - they breathed into the pieces and made sounds together! The sounds aren't pretty, but they don't make me howl like sirens do.

Yet.

Now, they can't seem to make up their minds about where they want to put these odd "instruments." Every couple of days they keep taking them out to the car, driving away, and coming back to bring them inside again. Will no one adopt these strange things? Are those odd things getting to do something fun without me?

It's hard being an only dog.



No comments: