Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Troublesome Days

I've had a rough few days. It all started early one day when some cute little girls came to play with me and when they left I realized Ryann was gone! I didn't worry too much at first since Stacy and I have so much fun when The Enforcer is gone.

However, this time, Stacy decided he needed to paint my fence. Why? It looks just fine! Frankly, it's a waste of a perfectly good fence if he is going to spend so much time painting it instead of playing fetch.


Then trouble hit - well, actually, it was me that hit the closed screen door. It really, really looked open! I didn't mean to run into it full speed and break it - I just thought Stacy was going to throw me something. A bone, a toy, anything! I was so bored!

That's when I really knew Ryann as gone. Stacy and I don't do well with punishment on our own. He said some things, I said some things. It wasn't pretty.

We eventually made up but we were both happy when Ryann returned. I wasn't sure where she had gone until she showed this picture to Stacy when they thought I was napping (I was just resting my eyes).


I think Ryann was shopping for another pet! Really, this house is not big enough for both me and a cow. So, if it is me or the cow - here's why I am the better choice:

1. Cows can't patrol the neighborhood - they'd stop and eat grass every 2 seconds.
2. Cows aren't house trained. Yuck.
3. Dogs are cute, especially the yellow Labrador types.
4. Cows would not fit into the car when we go on field trips.
5. Cows can't do tricks - they just chew their cud and moo. Borrrring.

and, finally,

6. Cows can't play fetch. Stacy really needs someone to play fetch with and I'm the dog for him.

Enough said. I think I'm safe.

No comments: